Friday 17 February 2017

Flashing a Lifeguard in a Triangl Bikini*

I am a big fan of the swimwear brand, TRIANGL*. I don't think I know a girl who isn't, so my friends were most upset/jealous when I managed to get my hands on one. When it came to ordering one, I honestly didn't know which to choose - there is just so much choice; different shapes, colours and styles. I eventually settled for the Ruby - Paris Playground, a black bandeau top with zip detailing and hot pink bikini bottoms. The bikini itself is made from Neoprene, making it very comfortable, but you do have to be wary with sun cream as it can stain easily. Despite how pretty and comfortable it is, I would say to get yourself properly measured when ordering. Though my bottoms fitted perfectly, I had to exchange my top and, even now, it's a bit too small. I just have to make sure I'm sat still when wearing it and not kayaking or paddleboarding (been there, done that, flashed the lifeguards) I'd suggest perhaps going up a size or two when ordering the top, especially if, like me, you have a large chest, and maybe avoid the bandeau tops. I've been wearing this a lot over the Summer, and I'm so happy it hasn't faded in the sun. I've also been mix and matching the bottoms with other bikini tops that I own. The floral one pictured below is from H&M.





They ship to most countries, so it's definitely worth having a look online. 
They may be expensive, but they're definitely worth the investment.
My favourite thing is that I won't have to throw it out and can save it for next year!

Do any of you own a TRIANGL bikini?
Let me know in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator (worldcyberhackers) Through Gmail , by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in all his social media account, facebook,instagram, Whatsapp,and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating and i have sent them to my Lawyer . I recommend them if you need help. you can contact on whatsApp : +12678773020 or mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of the swimwear brand, TRIANGL*. I don't think I know a girl who isn't, so my friends were most upset/jealous when I managed to get my hands on one. When it came to ordering one, I honestly didn't know which to choose gul ahmed lawn , lawn suits online shopping , lawn dresses online , pakistani designer lawn suits , pakistani cotton suits online , lawn collection , lawn suit design , new lawn collection , unstitched suits pakistani , lawn suits with prices there is just so much choice; different shapes, colours and styles. I eventually settled for the Ruby - Paris Playground, a black bandeau top with zip detailing and hot pink bikini bottoms. The bikini itself is made from Neoprene, making it very comfortable, but you do have to be wary with sun cream as it can stain easily. Despite how pretty and comfortable it is, I would say to get yourself properly measured when ordering.

    ReplyDelete